Перейти к содержимому
Форумы SkyCentre Прыжки с парашютом
Loeb

Вингсьют Рекорд России 2011

Спасибо, Андрей! Очень приятное видео!

Поделиться сообщением

Передача "Охотники за адреналином" о рекорде.

Поделиться сообщением

I am one of the two appointed wingsuit advisors for the IPC Wingsuit workinggroup. And though I can not speak from the chair of IPC, I can tell you what has been done so far.

For a look into some of the developments, you can see some of the documents I proposed here.

Any standard submitted wil also need at least one year of testing, before going into practical application, so by current timeline (and best possible progres) 2013 will see the first possible accepted wingsuit judging standard.

In case not all current problems with various judging systems can be adressed, and a 100% flawless, always correct intepretation of results is possible, longer devlopment could be needed.

If you have input you'd like to see, or idea's on other possible judging methods, or improvements on the document posted here, feel free to email me at jarno@phoenix-fly.com and Ill forward your input to the IPC workgroup.

Like FS and FF, (in my view) records should show the best possible, flown by the best people in the sport, at a high level of exelence that makes us all aspire to and train for.

I think current bigways are a good step in the right direction, but personaly would love to see a record standard be a lot tighter, closer (and probably result in a first 'world record' of a much smaller size).

I would strongly advice against any 'emergency resolutions' and instead trust in the development of a meaningfull, correct and worthy record standard that can stand for years.

That said, I think russia has shown incredible steps the last years in quality of the bigways. Not going bigger and bigger, but instead tighter.

I dont know this years plans, but I would love to see a formation the same size, but trying to fly it even tighter. Striving for exelence, instead of bigger and bigger numbers.

Поделиться сообщением

Всем привет! Не знаю, куда разместить, но поскольку события были в Пущино, то ссылка будет здесь! Небольшая подборка с подготовки к винсьют-рекорду России-2011.

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Создать...