Перейти к содержимому
Форумы SkyCentre Прыжки с парашютом
lexa

Tandem Extreme FX 285

Первые тандемы-косачи пошли в печать :)

На фото - увеличенная до 285 футов версия Icarus Extreme FX.

post-2-1159356226.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

боян и фотошоп. dz.com

Поделиться сообщением

Читаем внимательно:

Real photo, taken with one of CookieComposite's belly mounts I'm guessing. That's definitely Bretto's nose.

It's Redcliffe, Queensland, Australia. It's a pretty progressive shop, and to my mind counters much of the alleged corruption and exploitation of workers in the tandem industry up that way.

Yes, it's an Extreme FX, scaled up to 285 sq ft.

Bretto has like 9500 tandems last I looked, super current, he's a rigger, and has the physique which makes it all look easy. The chances of anyone getting their feet to the ground before him are minimal, and I've watched him react whilst a student is still /thinking/ about doing something untoward.

It offers little to the first time jumper (other than the landing takes less time so you worry less).

Many licensed parachutists have been on the front as well, and it's been pond swooping according to the videos I've seen.

I would suggest - without referring it to Bretto, so inviting trouble - that at some stage you start doing tandems for yourself rather than the student. There might be an element of that, but having worked with him I see customer service happening as well.

If you're going to be potentially loaded at the 2.0 mark, crossbraced canopies have demonstrable advantages.

Collapsible sliders on Tandem canopies help if you're going to jump in max legal wind limits.

I don't have a problem with it. But it's not for me. Me and my new friends will stick with my 330 Crossfire ;-)

Поделиться сообщением

Волосы у девочки откеены плохо.

Поделиться сообщением

Ну да, у меня догрузка уже приближается к весу пассажира :)

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Создать...